1. Sketching on Public Transport
|Met this great dude, we laughed, hugged and I sketched him!
2. One to One Coaching with Gary Westall
|Gary's Final Painting
3. Plein Air at Sloane Square
4. Sketches my beloved Trees
5. Studio painting on The Easel.
6. Visit to Christies
7/ Reflecting on some of my sketches in the 90's while at Nigeria.
In all these paintings, the main subject is LIGHT! Once there's light, there's bound to be shadows! I love highlights and shadows!
The effect they have in urban space and settings is what this retrospective series of 5 paintings (mainly of London) is all about.
Light has colour, it has atmosphere and it has a life of it's own! The ability to capture this remains the task and duty of the artist,...